top of page

Recommended to Read: Joe Dispenza - Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself

Have you ever wondered why positive thinking alone does not work? Positive thinking is a brilliant way of life in my opinion, but sometimes just thinking positive thoughts alone may not change your reality and then your get frustrated and just give up. Why does it not work alone?

Because the conscious mind, our THINKING, is only about 3%, it is the tip of the iceberg that we can see. The rest of the 97% is the subconscious mind, it is under water, we can't see it. The subconscious mind is our FEELINGS and our BELIEFS, which are happening in the body. When 3 horses are pulling one way and 97% horses are pulling another way, who is going to win?

Joe Dispenza's book is one of the best ones I read on this subject, he writes:

"As someone who is conditioning the body to a new mind, you’ll find that your thinking brain and the emotional brain are now working in concert. Remember that thoughts are for the brain, and feelings are for the body. When you are both thinking and feeling in a specific way as a part of the meditative process, you are different from when you started out." (from "Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself" by Joe Dispenza)

That is exactly what we are doing in our Yoga practice, we are aligning our MIND with our BODY and our BREATH (SOUL). When the 3 go one way, even the sky is not the limit. If the 3 all go separate ways - we are torn apart!

"Because you are thinking and feeling differently, you are changing reality. Together, thoughts and feelings can do this; separately they cannot. Let me remind you again: You can’t think one way and feel another and expect anything in your life to change." (from "Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself" by Joe Dispenza)

Through continuously and consciously aligning our thinking brain and our feeling body we create a new state of being - the new state of being creates a new personality - the new personality creates a new personal reality!



24 views0 comments
bottom of page