Welcome to your Moon journey!
The NEW MOON is a perfect time to inhale, to receive, to start something new.
The FULL MOON is a perfect time to exhale , to release, to let go of what's holding us back.
The NEW MOON is the time to set your intentions for the month ahead. By getting clear on what you want, you will effectively be sending out arrows of desire that cannot help but start to manifest.
A few simple guide lines on New Moon manifestations:
1. Make the wishes handwritten - this implies to all of your intentions actually, there seems to be a magical energy when you put your goals/intentions to paper (the diary has a specific space for this for each month) - write down 1 to 10 wishes
2. Make you wish after the exact time of the New Moon, or up to 8 hours after (but maximum 48 hours after)
3. Write down your wish in as much detail as you can, but don't worry about the 'how', leave that up to the Universe
4. Make your wish positive and clear (Yoga Nidra Sankalpha practices will come in handy here :-))
5. Tap into how it would feel to have the wish as already true. Really go into this, feeling your wish as your reality.
6. Make sure to add that you would like your wish come true 'the best possible way for all involved'
7. Keep repeating your wishes every New Moon as some Moon energies may be more potent for your wish than others (see summary bellow for which New Moon is connected to which specific area of our lives more) and revisit each month to check if your wish came through. If yes, thank the Universe. If not, revise them. How do you feel when you feel them as already coming true? Are you excited, anxious, or indifferent? Is it just an item on your list to make up your list but there is no real feeling attached to it? Are you too afraid of it coming true and you are blocking it? You may not believe that you deserve it?
Watch this short video introducing New Moon wishing (4.5 minutes)
Practice with this short video to get into the high energy that puts you in the best place to start your New Moon wishing (15 minutes)
When you have a bit more time why not try this full 75 minutes Yoga class to really get serious about New Moon wishing (75 minutes)
Download the Monthly Moon Sheets to help you work with the energy of the current Moon event!