Welcome to the
Yoga for Your Spine Workshop!
Saturday, 6th February - 3.00-6.00 pm
This 3-hours online workshop is designed to help you understand the causes of back pain and to learn Yoga stretches and postures that will help you develop a healthier and stronger back.
This is not a regular Yoga class. It is an interactive seminar where we will combine physical postures, gentle stretches, relaxation as well as discussing all the contributing factors to back pain.
Booking is secured with full payment. Booking can be canceled up to 1 week before the event with full refund. Cancellations after 1 week before the event are non refundable. Please make your payment to:
If you are a new student, or have not registered yet online with YOGA WITH DORA I would like to ask you to complete a confidential health and medical registration form detailing your health issues, injuries and any medication being taken. This will allow me to give modifications in poses when required.
Once your place has been secured (by payment and submitting the registration from if required) you will receive an e-mail with the Zoom details and a downloadable Yoga for Your Spine pdf file.
In this workshop we will learn the following:
• Understanding the causes of back pain - and how to avoid them
• How poor posture contributes to back pain - and how to improve our posture
• How to bend forward and backward in a way that does not hurt our back or neck
• Building a strong lower back and core to stabilize our spine
• Decreasing tension form lower back, spine and shoulders with relaxation techniques
• Practicing simple poses and exercises to strengthen and stretch our back, getting relief from pain almost immediately
• Taking steps to prevent re-injuring ourselves
• We will learn a short (16 minutes) sequence. You will receive a video recording of this sequence to be able to practice at home as well, to be on the way to a strong and healthy spine
Looking forward to seeing you on the mat!