In 2018 we traveled through each sign of the Zodiac connecting to the New Moon.
The New Moon is the time to set your intentions for the month ahead and that goes triple at the start of the year. By getting clear on what you want, you will effectively be sending out arrows of desire that cannot help but start to manifest.
A few simple guide lines on New Moon manifestations:
1. Make the wishes handwritten - this implies to all of your intentions actually, there seems to be a magical energy when you put your goals/intentions to paper (the diary has a specific space for this for each month) - write down 1 to 10 wishes
2. Make you wish after the exact time of the New Moon, or up to 8 hours after (but maximum 48 hours after)
3. Write down your wish in as much detail as you can, but don't worry about the 'how', leave that up to the Universe
4. Make your wish positive and clear (Yoga Nidra Sankalpha practices will come in handy here :-))
5. Tap into how it would feel to have the wish as already true. Really go into this, feeling your wish as your reality.
6. Make sure to add that you would like your wish come true 'the best possible way for all involved'
7. Keep repeating your wishes every New Moon as some Moon energies may be more potent for your wish than others (see summary bellow for which New Moon is connected to which specific area of our lives more) and revisit each month to check if your wish came through. If yes, thank the Universe. If not, revise them. How do you feel when you feel them as already coming true? Are you excited, anxious, or indifferent? Is it just an item on your list to make up your list but there is no real feeling attached to it? Are you too afraid of it coming true and you are blocking it? You may not believe that you deserve it?
If you are interested in continuing with your New Moon wishing journey, here are the key dates for 2020 (all times are GMT):
Aquarius – wishes for the world + friends (Friday, 24 January 2020, 9:42 pm) - see blog post for previous year
Pisces – increased connection to the Divine (Sunday, 23 February 2020, 3:32 pm) - see blog post for previous year
Aries – the courage to live your dreams (Tuesday, 24 March 2020. 9:28 am) - see blog post for previous year
Taurus – money manifesting (Thursday, 23 April 2020, 3:25 am) - see blog post for previous year
Gemini – better communications (Friday, 22 May 2020, 5.39 pm) - see blog post for previous year
Cancer – happier home life (Sunday, 21 June 2020, 6:41 am & Monday, 20 July 2020 5:33 pm) - see blog post for previous year
Leo – the confidence to strut your stuff (Wednesday, 19 August 2020, 2:42 am) - see blog post for previous year
Virgo – increased organisation (Thursday, 17 September 2020, 11:00 am) - see blog post for previous year
Libra – better love life (Friday, 16 October 2020, 7:31 pm) - see blog post for previous year
Scorpio – better sex life (Sunday, 15 November 2020, 5:07 am) - see blog post for previous year
Sagittarius – wishes around study + adventure (Monday, 14 December 2020, 4:17 pm) - see blog post for previous year
Capricorn – career ambitions (there is NO Capricorn new moon in 2020) - see blog post for previous year
As William Arthur Ward says "If you can imagine it you can achieve it, if you can dream it you can become it." May all your wishes become true in 2020.