In 2018 we traveled through each sign of the Zodiac connecting to the New Moon.
The New Moon is the time to set your intentions for the month ahead and that goes triple at the start of the year. By getting clear on what you want, you will effectively be sending out arrows of desire that cannot help but start to manifest.
A few simple guide lines on New Moon manifestations:
1. Make the wishes handwritten - this implies to all of your intentions actually, there seems to be a magical energy when you put your goals/intentions to paper (the diary has a specific space for this for each month) - write down 1 to 10 wishes
2. Make you wish after the exact time of the New Moon, or up to 8 hours after (but maximum 48 hours after)
3. Write down your wish in as much detail as you can, but don't worry about the 'how', leave that up to the Universe
4. Make your wish positive and clear (Yoga Nidra Sankalpha practices will come in handy here :-))
5. Tap into how it would feel to have the wish as already true. Really go into this, feeling your wish as your reality.
6. Make sure to add that you would like your wish come true 'the best possible way for all involved'
7. Keep repeating your wishes every New Moon as some Moon energies may be more potent for your wish than others (see summary bellow for which New Moon is connected to which specific area of our lives more) and revisit each month to check if your wish came through. If yes, thank the Universe. If not, revise them. How do you feel when you feel them as already coming true? Are you excited, anxious, or indifferent? Is it